Thursday 6 November 2014

Sailor Moon Underwear



No, you are not dreaming, this is true.


 Wandering around the web sometimes I find stuff that shouldn’t be invented and that’s most of the time, but every once in a while I find something that was meant to happen, something so genius that I think why I didn’t found it sooner, sometimes is because I didn’t look for it, some others because it wasn’t invented yet. Today is one of those that it wasn’t invented until last September, and I’m talking about Sailor Moon Lingerie, is not like underwear with images of the series but actual lingerie with the sailor scouts idea. So is basically Slutty Sailor Scouts, which is genius!

The idea of Slutty Sailor Scouts has been around since the show came out because was a chick anime with girly problems, but in really tight uniforms with short skits, so what not to love? Now the series is getting its 20th anniversary Bandai licensed a lingerie company called Peach John to make this master pieces, I know that some will think that it has nothing to call genius or that some people did it already, but this are licensed and also very good idea.

This is the Peach John site, so hurry up because they fly


The bad part is that are limited edition, and the first set flew of the stores in less than a day, they have a second set already but also limited what I think is not a very good idea, because lots of people will like to buy not one or two but the set, because some people liked all the sailor scouts, but I think they are just going to keep saying is limited edition until they stop selling them, but also, Japan is very weird so they might do just one more, because this line is exclusive for Japan, if you want to buy one it has to be mail order, so Japan limited edition to supply the entire world, not a very good idea.

 
 And you see this sets and are cute and sexy at the same time, you can use them with the skirt or the panty and still look great, but that is just my opinion, you can think that they look vulgar, cheap, trashy, skanky, or simply that someone is fucking your childhood, but that is your opinion and that will just mean that you are not going to buy it.

I like this new retake on the uniforms, way more mobility :P
 

And now some history, it was the 90s and I was sitting watching TV one afternoon when suddenly on the screen appeared a dark sky, then a moon and it sounded like the bell of midnight, I liked where that was going but then an extremely girly song started playing and I was about to change the channel when the images of the sailor scouts on uniform appeared, they look great for my younger self, I mean long legs and short skirts, that is wardrobe malfunction written all over it.

I watched the show, and even that was a super injection of estrogen that story, the images compensate it, I remember that my older sister used to say “what do you like about that cartoon” and “there is nothing in that transformation, she only cut her skirt and tight her top” well that is the magic :P

Let’s remember that In that time I wasn’t very familiar with Anime, and I didn’t have seen a lot, but the bad guy in the story at the beginning “Jadeite” is quite smart, and have good plans, also have some male perspective into the mix, and as a fun fact he is the only one of the Dark Kingdom that doesn’t dies, he gets trapped inside a crystal so I was always waiting for him to come back. Some I got hooked, and they keep presenting girls as the show was running that was great.

I think that the sailor scouts where my first crush on a fiction character, the one I like the most was Mercury, I don’t know, I always have something for the sexy librarian type of girl :P

See they even have the little bow on the back :D

 Well to say good bye here is a little something for all the girls out there that want to surprise your boyfriend/husband on any especial occasion, buy one of these sets, if your partner is between 20 and 35 is almost sure that he will love the idea of having a sexy sailor scout around, so you can figure it out which one he likes or just go with the one you like, as I said, if you liked one of the scouts you like them all.

You might think that there must be almost impossible to get one if you have to order it to Japan and pay like 50 dollars for it, but go around eBay, they have some “not originals” that look almost the same, and some people might think “those are cheap knock offs” well they might be but trust me after you finish using it, on the first surprise you will need to buy a new one. There you can apply a phrase I use some times that is “I want two of those because I’m sure I’ll break one” so instead of paying 50 dollars for the set of Bra, panties, skirt, and neck piece, you can pay like 7 for Bra, panties, and neck piece, but you can buy a skirt elsewhere.

So now for all of you guys that want to see more images of girls wearing these sets, here you go.

The group that started all.

Sailor Jupiter, strong and falls in love quick
Think about it, you could be a sailor scout
Excuse me while I drool...

Lots of fantasies rush together :P

Yep! Sailor Mercury.

I don't know who this girl is but I love her :D
Up date: Her name is Itsuki Akira and she is a Japanese cosplayer here is her twitter

Always sexy and though, Sailor Mars

Sailor Moon, the only one with something on her breasts...

I was talking about the pendant, the rest have just a button.

I salute you.

Sailor Venus, know as the sexiest by many.

And Sailor Venus says good bye to you, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment