Friday 7 November 2014

French people are stalking me.





It looks like there is someone in France that reads my blog! And that is so great, why do I say one? Well I have like 1 or 2 visits from France a month, which means that it might be just one person or people in France get lost and once every month end up here, but I’ll go with the idea that I have a French follower :P

By my movements and decisions I can almost point who is the one that have being around my blog, because I have just 3 friends that spend time in France (because they are French) and they are Nico, Anaïs and Thomas (the “S” at the end is silent because is French, I think :P ) so with this into consideration let’s play Sherlock Holmes for a second :D

Frist Thomas can be in France but the point is that he is more time in Canada than in France and I’m almost sure that he is in Canada right now, so Thomas is out.

Second we have Nico, great friend and also very funny, and I’m almost sure that he is in France right now, but he is more like an outdoors kind of guy, so I don’t think he is visiting my blog, because I don’t post it on FB so he is out too.

That leave us Anaïs, she is also a great friend and kind of funny on her own way, easy going most of the time and she is in France right now, I can almost put money on that one, also I let the address of my Blog on her site when I made a reply on an article that Ross, another friend wrote (and then she deleted me from her FB because of my ideas of Viet Nam :P ) but also I had a visit from France almost after I posted my comment on her site, and after that they get kind of constant so I reached my conclusion…

Is Ana the one that have been snooping around here, well? How did I do it? Did I guess right? If you are a new French friend rise your hand and say “Hi!”

Later gators

No comments:

Post a Comment