Saturday 15 November 2014

Sailor Moon Bathing Suits and Selfies



I was going to wait a couple of posts more till I post this one but the amount of pictures that I collected is so big that I think I have to share it with the world.

First let me explain that this is a continuation of the last post about Sailor Moon Lingerie so, let us see what was left to say.

First I want to call your attention to the bathing suits with sailor moon theme, they look like the underwear but are bathing suits, these ones are sold in Aliexpress and look good too, but you can use them on the pool better than the lingerie. Then again, are cute and sexy at the same time.

But then looking a little on the web, I wanted to know who that girl on the picture was, so I started to look, and I got elbow deep in this matter, not only girls on cosplay, but guys too, some really big and hairy guys from which I will not talk about, I found a ton of pictures of girls wearing the lingerie on selfies, photo shoots and conventions, YES! Girls go to Anime Expo, Fan Expo, Comicons, and more wearing this lingerie, isn’t that great? :D

So at the end of the day I knew that the name of the girl of the previous post was Itsuki Akira and that she is a Japanese cosplayer, but also I ended with a bunch of pictures of girls, most of them cosplayers, wearing the outfits.

Some of the pictures look more professional than others but beautiful all of them.

First the Bathing Suits, which I already said you can find in Aliexpress, they look good cost 10 dollars and have good reviews, but what do you think?

Yes, the skirt is included.



I wasn't playing favorites, this are all the pictures :)





I know there is no picture of Sailor Jupiter but they sell it, I swear.

Now the selfies, man there are lots of them, I tried to get the names of the girls or the websites but there was some that I could not get who they where, just a picture wandering around the web, so if you know them make me know their name.

Also, disclaimer: I didn't stole any of this pictures, they where there for me to take, and the girls uploaded the pictures voluntary.

So with no more to say here they are, they will be arranged by Sailor Scouts, some girls portray more than one Sailor Scout so you might see them more than once.

First we have Sailor Jupiter.

And we start with Itsuki Akira, yes I posted some pictures of her in the last post but here we have more :D





This one is Siasity a cosplayer from Deviantart




This is sweetpoisoncosplay another cosplayer from Deviantart








This picture was on a tumblr called welcome-to-wonderous-wonderland, she uploaded herself :P


That was it for Sailor Jupiter.

Now Sailor Mars.

I just found this Image, I know that somebody erased the name of the site where this is form. 


 This one is a cosplayer from Deviantart called Adella Yukikaze, she made the outfit, that's why is a little different.





Ani Mia, from Tumblr







ElyNeko from Deviantart






This ones are from a photographer called Garivel in Deviantart but I don't know about the model. Also this is what I was saying, girls go like that to the Expos and Cons, Yey!




No, I did not posted the same picture twice, the pictures are different, look for yourself.




Again Itsuki Akira.






I just got a name for this girl, and I don't know if is hers, Kasyou Rosiel 




This one is kind of a mistery because it was on a tumblr called le.steph but I think the website was fromskinnyfat2fit




Monica Wos a cosplayer from Deviantart I think






this one is Nekomarie from the tumblr La belle de nuit




Here is Pixie Late, also from tumblr.




Voizofsnow from Deviantart.




Lots of love for Sailor Mars is one of the most populars, but that's it.

So now to Sailor Mercury

We start with Itsuki Akira




Nana Kuronoma a cosplayer from Deviantart






Almost not love for Sailor Mercury, only 6 pictures, I suppose that girls don't want to be the smart one.

And we go now to Sailor Moon, the main character, that means hold on to your hats, there are going to be a ton of pictures.

First the girls with no name or even credit to the photographer.

I mean seriously, girls walk around in expos like this, so much win :D





azulettecosplay a cosplayer from Deviantart



cyanidekissescosplay a coplayer from tumblr


Next is a photo shoot from photographer Arturo Vega to the model Fannini













Itsuki Akira





A cosplayer from tumblr called Jellyroopoo



Jencosplays  from Deviantart









We can't have a post like this without Jessica Nigri, or can we? No we can't.

Again Jessica made her own costume but goes almost like the rest.


kafkanya a cosplayer.




This is a set of stuff Model is Meli the session was Geek Out and the web site is Malificent



 



SantanaCosplay from Deviantart






This is from SciFeye Candy they make bathing suits with pop culture referenses





Sinee Doll a cosplayer, you can find her on FaceBook





xAhiku cosplayer from Deviantart



And that's it for Sailor Moon, let's see what we have for Sailor Venus.

First the girl I don't know their names





Ani Mia again, now as Sailor Venus



Now a photo shoot of Ashayla Webster













Elreca a cosplayer from Deviantart, she made her own bathing suit and rave outfit, that's why is a little different.









evie e a cosplayer from Deviantart.



Itsuki Akira






Kashi126 a cosplayer from Deviantart




Again Scifeye Candy



And that's it for singles! What do I mean singles? Well there are a few pictures that are pairs, let's see.

Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars, I don't know the models I took this pictures from Ociotaku.






shelle-chii and  Evie-E cosplayers from Deviantart







xAhiku cosplayer from Deviantart






Man that took too long! But now you can find all this pictures in just one place, hooray for the girls that made this possible, and if you know of more raise your hand and say, there are more, or I made my own set, if you bought it and want to join them.

Also as I said, almost no love for Sailor Mercury, the pictures where more like the photographer wanted them, but any how I like all of them.

Well I hope you liked it and remember when there is something left I'm like a rottweiler I don't let go until it's done.

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment