Monday 5 January 2015

Happy New Year!





Happy New Year!!

Hey sorry I have been away for so long but I implemented a new schedule and now I’m all over the place and I don’t know when to post or do anything, on the other hand the house looks great and I’m getting in shape :D

But New Year new calendar right? Well I don’t believe that just because you have to write a different number on the date you get to change all your life, so since a while for me New Year means no big deal, I see my life now as Eras and an Era can be a couple of months or the rest of your life, pretty much like chapters in a book, and now I’m kind of in the middle of one so New Year or whatever I’m still in the same hole than the last but hell I’m fighting my way out ;)

So I hope more movement form my part and I hope you enjoy my posts, not only the ones of girls in bathing suits :P

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment