Friday 31 January 2014

People read this?



Hey, I was just looking at the graphs of people looking at this blog and I was shocked when I saw that I have like 4 views per day!! I know that in Internet numbers that is nothing but for me that’s a lot, Why? Well as I said in my past blog I have an account in YouTube and one in memecenter, and there I don’t have that much people looking at my stuff, and in memecenter there is the page of “New stuff” so people get shoved my work, but here I don’t make any promotion (well only when I started, but that’s it) so if you get here that means that you get by random or… I don’t know are a stalker? I’m fine with both :D

I’ll like to ask for you that reached this dark corner of the web to leave comments, I don’t ask for subscribers, but if that’s what you want go ahead I don’t mind.

So I’ll try to make other posts and stuff like that.

Also a new hint about my accounts:
I always use the same symbol as a picture (I know that here you can see just half of it because is inside of a film can, but is always the same, the figure that looks like wings inside a circle).

Well I hope to see you around more and as I said leave a comment and you can ask me questions or ask for my opinion indifferent subject matters :D

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment