Monday 20 January 2014

I’m not that stupid



By some reason no matter what I do, if someone in my family is close when I’m doing some sort of paperwork or legal stuff they feel the need to tell me exactly what should I be doing.

They are breathing over my neck the whole time and telling me to do something over and over, no matter if I already know the answer because I ask that already, they are just telling me over and over until I use their exact words.

I mean is not like I haven’t done any legal paperwork before, I have been in charge of my own stuff since I was 14, and I have done really well without their coaching, so why do they need to tell me the most obvious things when I’m doing something? Do they really thing I’m that stupid and I have got this far by luck?

The weird thing is that if they need something fix they call me without hesitation, I’m the first guy they go to, and they leave me alone to solve the problem no matter how big the project is, even I is obvious that I’ll need a hand, but that’s how I learned to do stuff without help, what that only increases the amount of work they put me to do without any help.

But any way, I thank the intention, but I think there could be another way to say it less insistent and more like you would like it to hear it, and please just once, I’m not as dumb as I look like, I’m not that much smarter either.

No comments:

Post a Comment