Thursday 30 January 2014

Fire burns out.



I though in writing a lot of posts and then publish them one by one, you know, having a pool of posts, but then after writing just one, the thrill for writing posts vanished, and I mean, it was because most of the ideas were rants, and after you write one the rest just seem so unnecessary.

But now writing this I see that I can make a pool of other stuff not only angry, complains about the world and my life, you know, the actual reviews, the ideas I have, opinions (I mean real opinions not only angry complains)

I’m actually really considering in restart my V-Log again, yes, I have a YouTube channel (Actually 2 but one just have one video) if you want to look for it go ahead, a couple of hints
1-Both are with the same pseudonymous  
2-The names are just a little different (Even one has a link to the other)

There you could see my face, “SAY WHAT?” yes, I don’t wear a mask or anything is just me :D

Also my meme center account, I post little drawings and comics there, made by me and stuff, is fun and autobiographical so you could see my alter ego, or if you came from there well, welcome :P

This is all for now and see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment