Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!



And here we are another Valentine without a Valentine, well I don’t know if we are but I am and that is the thing that matters because I’m the one writing this thing :P

Is going to be short because I’m not going to rant about the day or if is or not a date created to spend money.

I think is a good day that tells you make it special, and if you forget anniversaries and birthdays as me well there is always Feb 14 that everything and everywhere is hammering you with it.



I make cards and images for the girls I like those days, from web comics to wall papers with my limited photoshop abilities some times are good some others not so much, but intention si what it couts.

This year I made this Magic The Gathering Card.



But because I don’t have some special girl, I made it with a combo to make an example of how it is like to be me.



I think is funny :P

Happy Valentine’s Day Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment