Monday 8 December 2014

Trying to keep everything alive.








Hello, it’s been some days since my last post, and that is because I’m trying to keep my youtube channel alive and my memecenter account up to date.

I had some pictures already made for my Memecenter account that I haven’t uploaded and I just made a couple, I suck at drawing but is more like the joke than the image, also I think I can get better with time, and eventually who knows, I might even use photo shop to make my so called web comic.

For my Youtube channel I had some videos already made that only needed to edit, and if you know my equipment you might know is not the greatest ever, I have a 5 year old acer aspire one, I use Sony Vegas 7, Photoshop 6, I capture video with windows movie maker, and for locations I use a Kodak easy share V803 to make the videos, so It might take me 4 minutes to edit something but I takes me like 3 hours to render a 10 minutes video.

So but I’m getting the hang of it and I think that now I can make de videos and the posts, and the web comic all the time, so bear with me until I have mastered all of this.

Also I don’t have distractios to take time from me.

Don’t worry I’ll never abandon this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment