Sunday 12 October 2014

The devil is in the details


For all of you that doesn't follow hokey let me tell you that I'm a New Jersey Devils fan since 1994 that I started watching hockey (Is difficult in Mexico, we don't get the broadcast)

And yes there has been some rough patches on the way but to me is a great team, so Devils all the way :D

Last season after they reached the Stanley Cup was hard but now for some reason this season the team is a steam roller!

Yesterday they trample over Florida 5 - 1 and guess who was Florida's goalie? Former Vancouver goalie Roberto Luongo that guy is a wall.

So I think that the devils got a witch to help the team or the management passed to the Devil it self I don't mind is working so keep it up :D

A Devil swimming in the orca tank.
Yep, I might live in Vancouver but this colours don't run.

No comments:

Post a Comment