Sunday 9 February 2014

Where all of you are coming?



I just was looking at my history and saw that one person from Korea stubble with this blog. What happened there?

Don’t get me wrong, I like people watching my posts, that’s one of the reasons I post things, but is weird that I have people from USA, Canada, Germany and Korea (Those are the only countries that I have in the locator.

That means that well I live in Canada, so friends from there can look at it, and some of friends in the US but I know a ton of people in Mexico and nobody from there look at this page, also why from Germany and Korea? I think I could never know.

And the other thing that I think is weird, is that if I don’t post anything nobody passes by, but if I post something I got visitors, and I have no followers, at all, so, how do they know? Who is spreading the word? Well I think is good anyhow :D

I just ask that if you would like to leave a comment that would be appreciated so I know that you read this and liked or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment