Saturday 15 February 2014

She is not a whore



I was going to post this yesterday, but I was very busy getting rejected from the most mindless jobs so it was a day where my love life and my professional life collided in the amount of rejection that I have this days.

You may ask, “Who is the person that is not a whore?” And the answer is simple, I’m talking about all the girls in my life, the ones I dated, the ones I had as girlfriends, the ones I had a crush, and the list could go on and on. The reason is that every time somebody gets hurt by a relationship no matter if you were dumped or the dumper if you really liked that person it hurt, and your friends and family try to pick you up by diminishing the other person.

Well thank you for trying but I have to tell you something, every girl that I cared about is still in my heart and they remain there, because I remember the good and the bad, why I like them and why we split up, that’s why I still like them and also why I’ll never go back with them in a romantic relationship.

So with that said is easier to explain that when you say that those girls were dumb, whores or anything denigrating is also insulting me, because I fell for them and that I’m not that smart, also as I said I still care for them, I mean if an ex or a former crush ask me to do something I’ll still try to help, because I care for their wellbeing, but I stay the farthest away possible from their relationships, I don’t want to know who they are dating, who or what are they doing, is their life and good for them (That means that I don’t stalk people on FB)

So with that said, try to keep and optimistic look every day, no matter that every girl looks at you like you where leather face and in every job they think you are the Unabomber, you always can look back and see that you have been doing it almost OK (At least you’re still alive and with access to a device with internet)

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment